Best Belek Weather Awaits You At Papillon Hotels
The 2019 European Heat Wave
— Ruben H (@korben_meteo) June 20, 2019
Belek Weather While Europe Is Suffering The Heat Wave
Best Belek Weather Together With Blue-Flag Beaches!
- Papillon Belvil Blue-Flag : http://www.mavibayrak.org.tr/
- Papillon Zeugma Blue-Flag: http://www.mavibayrak.org.tr/
- Papillon Ayscha Blue-Flag: http://www.mavibayrak.org.tr/
Did You Know?
- Kırkikindi (Forty-Afternoon) Rains are mostly effective in Central Anatolian Region and provides relief to those arid regions during the start of summer. Those rains increase the diversity of the central Anatolian flora and supports many endemic species. They sometimes pass the Taurus Mountains that separates the Turkish Mediterranean Region from Central Anatolia and cause light summer rains.
- The english term of “dog days” or “dog days of summer” are used for the hottest days of summer. In those days people suffer from lethargy mostly due to weather conditions. The English name is derived from the Roman term “dies caniculares“.
 TheLocal.de: Brandenburg dubbed ‘hotspot of Europe’ as extreme weather continues
 New York Times: Heat Wave Nudged the Planet to Its Hottest June, European Forecasters Say
 Dog Days of Summer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Tag: Best Belek Weather Awaits You At Papillon Hotels