Gastronomy Days with Celebrated Chef Maxim Kopylov
View this post on Instagram
🔪 Gastronomy week with chef Maxim Kopylov at Papillon Belvil | Неделя гастрономического искусства с шеф-поваром Максимом Копыловым в Papillon Belvil. . #papillonhotels #papillonbelvil #papillonwelcomesyou #gastronomi #gastronomy #gastronomyart @kopello @mehmetfiratdogan @marcaevent @plyfilm
Vital for a Good Holiday: Good Food!
About Maxim Kopylov
Chef Maxim Kopylov, what was your childhood career dream?
A Pediatric Plastic Surgeon? Not a very common choice I guess?
Maxim Kopylov has worked as a chef at famous restaurants in Moscow, including Jimmy’s Pub, Expedition, Lionheart and Vermel.
He developed his skills at the Orved Culinary Academy and the Paul Baucus Institute in Venice (Italy) and Lyon (France).
- He has been an Approved Judge of WACS (Category B) since 2012
- He is a member of the Culinary Council of the National Chefs Association.
- He is a member of the Russian Culinary Association.
- Since 2007, he has been the chief advisor to METRO Cash & Carry.
- He has been recognized in various events and in international competitions and exhibitions.
- He has directed several cooking classes and television programs.
In 2013, he served as Brand Chief for the opening and closing ceremonies of the Summer World Universiade in Kazan.
- In 2014, he served VIP guests at the Grand Prix Formula 1 in Sochi.
He developed his own style based on the use of regional products and both classical and modern techniques.
- He specializes in Russian, French and Mediterranean cuisine..
He is currently actively teaching and participating in Start-up projects. He supervises businesses, and curates and advises various restaurant projects.
Reserve your room now and be part of this new generation holiday experience!