Best Belek Villa Holiday at Papillon Ayscha
In the past, arranging a holiday in a villa with a pool took a great deal of time and effort. First, a villa with a pool, in a seaside town, had to be located. Then the rent was negotiated. The entire family made the trip to the villa, and it was necessary to engage a cleaning service and servants to maintain these large houses. But, times have changed: now, the most popular option is to stay in a high-end resort, such as Papillon Ayscha!
Offering you and your family private pool rooms and villas, Papillon Ayscha delivers an entirely personalized experience with all the facilities of a 5-star ultra-all-inclusive holiday. Visit Papillon Ayscha’s reservation page now to purchase these limited-edition private villas online with special offers!
Premium Villa Experience with Butler Service!
Among the many benefits of an all-inclusive resort holiday is the liberation from stress. You are free to enjoy your holiday, with breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as unlimited drinks, included. In addition, you are freed from the grind of daily tasks such as cooking, cleaning and running errand.
To ensure that you enjoy a pool villa holiday with the same ease, we now offer a special butler service for all your booking, services and dining – plus a one-time barbeque in the Deluxe and Presidential villas at Papillon Ayscha. Imagine yourself relaxing during your special barbeque while viewing the sunset from your terrace – just 50 meters from the golden sand beach of Belek.
Butler services offered at Papillon Ayscha’s Deluxe and Presidential villas feature a dedicated assistant for you: this assistant arranges your restaurant reservations during your stay, provides food and beverages in the pavilions or on the beach, cooks meals for you in your kitchen – and arranges your special barbecue. In addition to daily breakfast and free, 24-hour room service, you are entitled to unlimited, prioritized bookings at all the Hotel’s à la carte restaurants.
What other privileges are offered in a Pool Villa?
- VIP welcome at the hotel: Special welcome at the entrance with flowers, champagne, strawberries and chocolates.
- Check-In at Villa: We complete your check-in in your villa so you do not need to wait at reception desk.
- VIP Setup: There are alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, freshly squeezed orange juice, desserts and nuts in your villa – far beyond the standard minibar supplies.
- Bed & Breakfast: Breakfast is served every day at your request.
- Free Pavilion Reservation: Guests at the Papillon Ayscha Deluxe and Presidential villas with a private pool are invited to enjoy complimentary food and drinks at our beachside pavilions during the day. And, we automatically book it for you!
- Complimentary 24-hour room service: You’re invited to enjoy all food&beverages on the room service menu.
- Unlimited, prioritized bookings at a’la carte restaurants, and reserved tables at the main restaurant by request.
- Late check-out (if available): You may remain in the villa until 18.00 (according to availability) rather than the normal check-out time of 12:30.
- Turndown service: In addition to standard daytime room services, evening services such as removing your bed’s cover and extra pillows are performed. Additional evening services include refreshing items such as your towels and VIP refreshments and drinks, as well as emptying any rubbish bins.
- In-villa laundry service (washing machine detergent, softener, ironing board and iron).
- 10% discount on in-house expenses: Boutique, photo, market, water sports, hairdresser, extra food and drinks.
- 20% discount at Reborn Spa (excluding skin care products).
- Bathrobe, Slippers and VIP Bath Toiletteries.
Papillon Ayscha Villa Types
|Select Villa||Deluxe Villa||Presidential Villa|
|28 two-storey villas set around 4 pools, with an area of 40m2 on both the lower and upper floors||Private pool, Jacuzzi tub, kitchen, garden, terrace, total area of 175m2||Just 50m from the beach, private pool, Jacuzzi tub, kitchen, garden, terrace with a total area of 403m2|
|Max. 4 Persons||Max. 6 Persons||Max. 8 Persons|
|1 Bathroom: Shower||3 Bathrooms: 1x Shower, 1x Bathtub, 1x Jacuzzi||5 Bathrooms: 1 Shower, 3x Bathtubs, 1x Jacuzzi|
|1 Bedroom + 1 Salon||3 Bedrooms + American-style Kitchen Salon||5 Bedrooms + American-style Kitchen Salon|
|Billiards table , Treadmill, Elliptical Trainer, Sauna|
|Special Services Available at All Villa Types
VIP welcome, VIP setup, express check-in at the villas (if available), bed and breakfast, late check-out (if available), free 24-hour room service, unlimited and prior reservation at a la carte restaurants, 10% discount on in-house expenses, 20% discount on ReBorn SPA (excluding skin care products), turndown service
|–||Special Services Available in Deluxe and Presidential Villas
Pavilion reservation on the beach during stay(with food and beverage service), Butler Service (for food and barbeque), one-time barbeque service, laundry service at the villa
Did you know?
- In the hospitality sector, the butler is defined as the personal assistant who helps you during your holiday, from reservations to food and beverage service.
- The butler concept was introduced to popular culture via the clever Reginald Jeeves character in the famous series “Jeeves & Wooster”. The series was broadcast in Turkey under the name of “My Dear Servant” and it was the series in which Hugh Laurie (known as Dr House) became famous.