Our Valuable Guests and Distinguished Business Partners,
As the Papillon Hotel group, we have been evaluating the pandemic process, which you are also closely following, with utmost precision. We have also been following the statements from local and international authorities, primarily the World Health Organization, and have been taking measures accordingly.
We are preparing for the time when we can once again host you in our facilities by enhancing our understanding of ‘quality service with high hygiene conditions in all areas’, adopted by our Group as a principle for many years. We look forward to offering you new experiences without compromising the comfort to which you have become accustomed in Papillon hotels and with the friendly service standards that we have always provided.
All our hotels have received Safe Tourism Certificate by complying with all the requested conditions in cooperation with global hygiene and certification partners. You can click on below images to open the PDF files of certificates.
The measures include conditions under 3 different chapters, including conditions related to social distance and disinfection, eating-drinking and transfer from/to hotel. Conditions of this certificate is available from Turkey Tourism Promotion and Development Agency (https://tga.gov.tr/) website.
Our facilities have been certified by Bureau Veritas, an internationally accredited certification agency, for ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System, ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System, ISO 22000: 2005 Food Safety Management System, ISO 18001: 2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System and ISO 10002: 2014 Customer Satisfaction Management System. As well, our facilities are inspected by independent auditors conducting regular monthly ‘Healthy Holiday System’ inspections. Our facilities have been granted “Food Safety”, “Water Safety”, “Housekeeping Control” and “Turkish Bath-SPA Control” certificates with high success scores in these inspections.
Our team performs routine checks in all areas to fulfil the requirements of these certificates and ensure their continuity. Records are kept and analyses conducted by accredited agencies. They also deliver necessary hygiene and quality training for all our employees, in order to work within an awareness of Integrated Quality Management Systems. Our training team provides all our employees with continuous and up-to-date training and enables them to adapt to the process.
Cleaning and disinfection operations in our facilities are carried out with the utmost care in a manner that does not risk the health of our guests and our employees. Our hygiene partner is Diversey, a global company. We continue our work by following updates on Diversey’s cleaning and hygiene instructions in the pandemic process, as in all our hygiene processes.
Our Housekeeping departments will continue to apply the ULV (ultra-low-volume) fine-spray aerosol fog that we have utilized in our facilities for the last four years; the World Health Organization also recommends this solution in terms of preventing the spread of the virus with the most professional chemicals in common spaces. With the “Water-Clean” content used in the ULV device, the formation of bacteria, viruses, mycoplasma and fungi is prevented with chemicals suitable for human health. All guest and staff areas are disinfected daily under COVID 19 measures by increasing the frequency of application and the number of areas sprayed.
PAPY KIDS CLUB
– Necessary arrangements in Papy Kids areas have been made in accordance with the social distance rules and maximum number of users has been determined in each area. We kindly request you to make a reservation in advance to Papy Kids, in order to ensure proper usage.
– Our Papy Kids activities are planned to ensure children can spend more time in the fresh air.
– All surfaces such as surfaces, toys, door handles, cushions, etc. our children frequently contact are cleaned and disinfected after each activity and use by our designated staff and these areas are ventilated.
– After detailed cleaning in all Papy Kids areas at the end of the day, the surfaces and toilets contacted are disinfected by using the ULV technology recommended by the World Health Organization to fight against the pandemic.
– Toys with small pieces and / or plush toys have been removed within the scope of our hygiene measures.
– We have designated staff working in every area offered to our children, and personal cleaning and social distance follow-ups are performed. It is ensured that hand sanitizers are used by children when necessary.
In addition, we are redefining area use throughout the facility, including layout plans suitable for social distancing, application studies for contactless and rapid check-in procedures, increasing the number of alcohol-based disinfectant units in the usage areas of our employees and guests, and establishing a fast and secure communication network between our employees and our guests. Our guests who wish to obtain more detailed information about these processes can contact us through any of our channels.
We look forward to healthy and beautiful days. While there have been changes, we can assure you that you will continue to experience the same exemplary Papillon quality during your holiday.
Papillon Hotels & Resort & SPA Family