What is a loyalty program for agencies?
The Papillon Hotels Loyalty Program is designed specifically for agency staff. When booking Papillon hotels on the official website www.papillon.com.tr or through a tour operator, the agent earns bonus points that he can use for his stay at Papillon Hotels Resort & SPA.
How to become a member of the Loyalty Program?
In order to become a member of the Loyalty Program, you must register at prm.papillon.com.tr
- Each manager/director of an agency opens a personal account only for himself.
- When registering, you can specify your personal mail.
You can earn points by entering in your profile the reservations you have made for customers (as at 2015).
How to earn points?
- You earn points by booking Papillon Hotels Resort & SPA hotels through a tour operator, making reservations on the official website or through online booking sites.
- Points are accrued depending on the type of room, period of stay and number of nights.
- Point accrual does not depend on the number of people booked.
- The manager/director can only enter his reservations in his personal account and only BEFORE the arrival of tourists. Reservations entered after check-in or during the stay of the guests at the hotel will not be counted.
- To earn points, enter the reservations that you have made into your personal account at papillon.com.tr. After the automatic verification and check-out of guests, your entered reservations will be confirmed and points will be accrued.
- You can track the list of reservations and the number of accumulated points on the official page in your personal account.
|Standart Room||2.5 points||5 points||Comfort Club, Superior room, Standard room|
|Suite Room||5 points||7 points||Excellent Suite, Dublex Suite, King Suite, Junior Suite,Luxury Pool Suite, Select Villa|
|Villa||10 points||10 points||Presidential Villa, Deluxe Villa, Presidential Duplex Suite|
– 2 standard rooms at the Papillon Belvil Hotel for 7 nights, 1 Luxury Pool Suite at the Papillon Zeugma Relaxury Hotel for 14 nights and 1 Deluxe Villa at the Papillon Ayscha for 10 nights were booked for June.
Amount of points earned:
Papillon Belvil Hotel: 2 rooms x 7 nights x 5 points = 70 points
Papillon Zeugma Hotel: 1 room x 14 nights x 7 points = 98 points
Papillon Ayscha Hotel: 1 number x 10 nights x 10 points = 100 points
Total points: 268
How to spend earned points?
- In order to start using points, their amount must be at least 250. Points are valid for 2 years.
- You can use earned points only for your stay in Papillon hotel chain. To do this, it is necessary to log in to your personal account on prm.papillon.com.tr and send a request for the use of points.
|1 night accomodation||March, April, October, November||December, January, February|
|Papillon Zeugma Relaxury||80 points|
|Papillon Ayscha||80 points||50 points|
|Papillon Belvil||90 points||50 points|
Everything you need to know about the agency loyalty program…
You can find everything you need to know about our agency loyalty program by clicking on the “loyalty” tab on our website.
You will be eligible to receive electronic advertisements from Papillon Hotels as soon as you register in the program. If you do not want to receive emails, all you have to do is inform email@example.com in written form about your preferences.
You can log in to your profile at prm.papillon.com.tr to make changes to your membership information.
* The administration of the Papillon Hotels Resort & SPA hotel chain reserves the right to change or cancel the content of the loyalty program for agencies without additional notifications: services, rules for obtaining or using bonus points.
In case of non-compliance with the terms of the Loyalty Program, the hotel administration reserves the right to cancel the member’s personal account.