Guests staying at Papillon Hotels for at least 1 night earn points.
You can earn points at PAPILLON HOTELS when you stay overnight. Only the person making the booking earns points when someone stays at the hotel.
The table below shows the distribution of points earned during your stays according to the room types and seasons.
You can earn points* for:
|Room type||Oct. till April||May till Sept.||Including|
|Standard Room||1 point||5 points||Comfort Club, Superior room, Standard room|
|Suite Room||3 points||6 points||Excellent Suite, Dublex Suite, King Suite, Junior Suite,Luxury Pool Suite, Select Villa|
|Villa||10 points||15 points||Presidential Villa, Deluxe Villa, Presidential Duplex Suite|
For example, if you book 1 standard room for 10 nights in June, 2020 the points you earn will be 10 nights x 5 points = 50 points; 50 Euro
- Points cannot be used with discounts earned from other offers, special offers, group bookings, bookings for meetings or company group events.
- You can only pay up to 50% of your accommodation expenses with points and pay the rest in cash or using credit card.
- Points earned in the Loyalty Programme cannot be used for hotel extras.
- To spend your points, you can make your bookings from our hotel’s website or contact our hotel via telephone or e-mail.
- You cannot use points for bookings made via tour operators or agencies.
Guests who stay at Papillon Hotels for a minimum of 20 nights and prefer Papillon Hotels again can enjoy the privileges of our Guest Membership Programme’s Silver, Gold and Platinum Card privileges.
Loyalty status requirements:
All: All guests with Papillon Loyalty Membership
Silver: Members with min. 20 nights paid accommodation
Gold: Members with min. 120 nights paid accommodation
Platinum: Members with min. 200 nights paid accommodation
|Check in Assist (only Ayscha and Zeugma)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Special welcome treat upon arrival||✓||✓||✓|
|Complete bathroom amenities||✓||✓||✓|
|SPA privileges||20 mn. Classic Massage (Local)||40 mn. Classic Massage||40 mn. Aroma Therapy|
|Discount on extras||%10||%15||%20|
|Delicious treats sent to the room every 3 days (only Ayscha & Zeugma)||✓||✓||✓|
|Free-of-charge ironing service||✓|
|Turndown service (only Ayscha and Zeugma )||✓|
|Free airport transfers||%50 discount||Free of charge|
|Late Check-out||%25 discount||%50 discount|
|Early Check-in||%25 discount||%50 discount|
|Transfer and usage right between the hotels (transportation is not provided)||✓||✓||✓|
|Complimentary alcoholic beverages and upon arrival||✓||✓||✓|
|Papillon gift upon arrival||✓||✓||✓||✓|
PAPILLON HOTELS reserves the right to make any changes.
- Guests who have previously booked accommodation and stayed at the hotel are included in the programme. You can leave the programme upon request.
- Points can only be earned by natural persons; agencies and companies cannot take part in the programme.
- Points are earned per overnight stay when bookings are made directly with the hotel or through an agency.
- Only the person paying the price of the booking can earn points; you cannot earn points if you do not pay for the booking yourself.
- Only the person paying for the booking can earn points if the rooms are to be shared.
- At least 1 nights accommodation are required to earn points.
- Points earned cannot be cashed.
- Earned points must be used within 3 years, if not they will be deleted from the system.
- Guests hosted by PAPILLON HOTELS, agency personnel accommodated at travel agency prices, guests accommodated within info groups, accommodation booked with special discounted prices do not earn points.
- The booking needs to be made using the price listed on the hotel’s website. Points cannot be used with discounts earned from other offers, special offers, group bookings, bookings for meetings or company group events.
- PAPILLON HOTELS Management reserves the right to cancel or change part or all of the Loyalty and Guest Membership Programme, its products and services, its rules to earn and spend points or the programme without prior notice.